Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the IBPS Clerk Notification 2019 on 12th September 2019 on their official website @ibps.in. Here are the Top 4 things to remember from IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019
IBPS Clerk Important Dates
If you are interested in applying for the examination, keep in mind the following Exam Schedule for IBPS Clerk 2019 Exam and be prepared for all events in advance.
- Start Applying from 17th September 2019.
- Last Date to Apply Online is 9th October 2019 till 5 p.m.
- The Call Letter for Prelims will be available from November 2019.
- IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam to be conducted on 7, 08, 14 and 15 December 2019
- Mains Admit Card will be available from January 2020.
- IBPS Clerk Mains exam will be conducted on 19th January 2020.
IBPS Clerk Application Form
If you are interested in applying for the examination, the online application form will be available from 17th September 2019 to 9th October 2019. Follow these steps to apply for the IBPS Clerk Exam
- Start the registration process by clicking “New Registration”
- Provide the basic information to register for the exam. Then, one will receive a provisional registration number and system-generated password post successful registration.
- Carefully fill in the application form of IBPS Clerk 2019-20.
- Click on the “Save and Next” post verifying all the details.
- After clicking on the FINAL SUBMIT button, you will not be able to make any changes to the form.
- Upload your new photograph and scanned copy of your signature in the prescribed format.
- Make the payment online and keep a printout of the e-receipt and online application for future reference.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2019
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection will release the IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2019 soon. Go through the following steps to get your Call Letter.
- Click on the Direct link to download your Clerk Hall Ticket
- You will be directed to the login page.
- Enter your Login Details correctly.
- The Admit card will open with all the details of the exam.
- Download your IBPS Clerk 2019 Admit Card.
What Details are Mentioned on the IBPS Clerk Admit Card?
When you get your Call Letter for the Clerk Exam, you must cross-check all details mentioned on the hall ticker so you can avoid any hassle at the examination center. The following details are mentioned on the IBPS Hall Ticket –
Name of the candidate: Full Name of the appearing candidate will be mentioned on the IBPS Clerk Call Letter.
Father’s Name: Father’s name of the appearing candidate will be mentioned on the Admit Card.
Candidate’s Address: Complete address as entered in the application form will be mentioned on the IBPS Clerk Admit Card.
Roll Number/Registration Number: Candidate’s unique registration number is clearly written on the IBPS Clerk 2019 Admit Card.
Date of Birth: Candidate’s birth date will be mentioned in the Call Letter.
Exam Date & Time: The date and time of the examination along with the reporting time and gate closing time is also mentioned on the Admit Card.
Exam Center Information: The Address of the Examination center along with the center code is mentioned on the admit card.
Instructions for the Exam: Important Exam Day Instructions are mentioned on the IBPS Clerk Admit Card that all candidates are expected to adhere to.
IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2019
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the notification to recruit for 12,075 Clerk vacancies.
- The Vacancies for each State/Region has been allotted separately,
- IBPS 2018 Vacancy was 7275 and 12,075 vacancies have been announced for 2019 Recruitment. There is an increase of 4800 vacancies this year.
the following table displays the detailed breakdown of the IBPS Clerk Vacancies.
|J & K||63||Tripura||53|